Om Mantra Meditation in High quality 3D sound
Om is the first primordial sound. It is believed that before the existence of the universe, there was only this primordial sound Om. This is why Om is considered as the voice of the universe. Ancient Yogis were known that the universe is not stable, nay nothing is stable but vibrated and the Yogis wedged this vibration in the sound of Om. Om is everywhere in our daily life routines as well like in fall season leaves, ocean waves, and the voice of conch hollow, etc. Om connects us to the universe and its gait in the form of sunset, moonrise, heartbeat, atom voice inside the body, and so forth. Chanting Om connects us to these nature gaits by way of sense, consciousness, & body aura. We commence feeling a deep bonding with the universe that calms the mind & soul.
Chanting Om is not rigid. The video contains 3D Surround Sound and Chanting. Use earphone while listening to this sound together with following the prescribed chanting process. You can also play this sound in the house or office for cleansing and balancing rhythm in the premises. Om chanting process –
1. Sit in a comfortable pose maintaining Padmasana, Skhasana, or Siddhasana
2. Keep your back, neck & body straight.
3. Close the eyes
4. Inhale & exhale 10 times
5. Chant Om thrice to yourself
6. Feel the sensation in your navel
7. Now feel the sensation is elevating upwards
8. Now feel the sensation has reached in the throat
9. The moment sensation reaches the throat convert it in a deep sound of M
10. Keep feeling the sensation until it reaches the head crown.
Several thoughts may try to distract you throughout the Om chanting process. Manage them naturally, keep the eyes closed, and lost yourself in the sound of Om.